In order to make the estate even more accessible to visitors in 2018, it will be necessary to restore some of its follies and, in particular, the Bridge with Golden Balls. Located near the Island in the Large Lake, it was built by Bélanger between 1784 and 1786, to resemble a Chinese bridge. The wooden footbridge was replaced at the beginning of the 19th century by the current metallic footbridge. Currently, the structure is no longer considered safe and will require a complete restoration in order to make it accessible to visitors.
Patrons can send their donations by mail after filling out the donation form [pdf] along with their payment to the following address: Fondation du Patrimoine, délégation Île-de-France, 153 bis avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine. Or they can make their donations online by clicking on the button below: